- IGTE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $20.5 million.
- IGTE is making at least a new 3-day high.
- IGTE has a PE ratio of 297.
- IGTE is mentioned 0.94 times per day on StockTwits.
- IGTE has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- IGTE is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- IGTE is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- IGTE is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- IGTE is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in IGTE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for IGTE NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on IGTE: iGATE Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides information technology (IT) and IT-enabled operations offshore outsourcing solutions and services to large and medium-size organizations. IGTE has a PE ratio of 297. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate iGate a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for iGate has been 1.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. iGate has a market cap of $3.9 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 2.49 and a short float of 3.4% with 2.19 days to cover. Shares are up 20.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates iGate as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 22.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 20.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $31.62 million to $38.02 million.
- Even though the current debt-to-equity ratio is 1.18, it is still below the industry average, suggesting that this level of debt is acceptable within the IT Services industry. Despite the fact that IGTE's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 1.77 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the IT Services industry and the overall market, IGATE CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $0.35 million or 97.98% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full iGate Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.