- HAIN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $62.2 million.
- HAIN has traded 15,288 shares today.
- HAIN is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HAIN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HAIN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HAIN: The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells organic and natural products in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Europe. HAIN has a PE ratio of 51. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Hain Celestial Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Hain Celestial Group has been 897,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hain Celestial Group has a market cap of $6.7 billion and is part of the services sector and wholesale industry. The stock has a beta of 1.20 and a short float of 8.4% with 9.05 days to cover. Shares are up 12% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Hain Celestial Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 10.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.54, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.28, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, HAIN's share price has jumped by 49.05%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC's earnings per share declined by 14.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.42 versus $1.25 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.88 versus $1.42).
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Food Products industry average. The net income has decreased by 5.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $35.24 million to $33.39 million.
- You can view the full Hain Celestial Group Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.