- ZAGG has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $3.1 million.
- ZAGG has traded 74,922 shares today.
- ZAGG is trading at 3.09 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- ZAGG is trading at a new low 3.10% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ZAGG with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ZAGG NOW at Trade-Ideas
- ZAGG's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 7.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- ZAGG has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.43, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 266.66% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 96.91% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- ZAGG INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ZAGG INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.35 versus $0.15 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.54 versus $0.35).
- You can view the full Zagg Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.