- NQ has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $17.9 million.
- NQ has traded 363,019 shares today.
- NQ is trading at 2.94 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- NQ is trading at a new low 5.13% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NQ with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NQ NOW at Trade-Ideas
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, NQ MOBILE INC -ADR's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for NQ MOBILE INC -ADR is rather low; currently it is at 21.04%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -19.11% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- NQ's stock share price has done very poorly compared to where it was a year ago: Despite any rallies, the net result is that it is down by 26.14%, which is also worse that the performance of the S&P 500 Index. Investors have so far failed to pay much attention to the earnings improvements the company has managed to achieve over the last quarter. Naturally, the overall market trend is bound to be a significant factor. However, in one sense, the stock's sharp decline last year is a positive for future investors, making it cheaper (in proportion to its earnings over the past year) than most other stocks in its industry. But due to other concerns, we feel the stock is still not a good buy right now.
- NQ MOBILE INC -ADR has improved earnings per share by 44.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, NQ MOBILE INC -ADR reported poor results of -$0.98 versus -$0.04 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.32 versus -$0.98).
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.36, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 3.63 is very high and demonstrates very strong liquidity.
- You can view the full NQ Mobile Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.