- 4-Week # shares sold: 9,580
- 12-Week # shares sold: 9,580
- 24-Week # shares sold: 9,580
- 4-Week # shares sold: 3,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 14,787
- 24-Week # shares sold: 14,787
Here's what you need to know now for Thursday, Aug. 16.
On the surface, Wall Street darling Nvidia had a strong second quarter. But the stock's decline suggests Wall Street was letdown on several fronts.
The chipmaker beat on both the top and bottom lines, but that wasn't enough to please investors.
TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer reacts to Thursday's stock market rebound from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange and analyzes financial results from retail stocks like Walmart and JCPenney.