- HAS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $53.9 million.
- HAS has traded 12,935 shares today.
- HAS is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HAS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HAS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HAS: Hasbro, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides children's and family leisure time products and services worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.5%. HAS has a PE ratio of 23. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Hasbro a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Hasbro has been 1.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Hasbro has a market cap of $9.1 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.26 and a short float of 10.7% with 14.66 days to cover. Shares are up 32.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Hasbro as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, HAS's share price has jumped by 38.48%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 7.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $315.28 million or 30.25% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -18.39%.
- The gross profit margin for HASBRO INC is rather high; currently it is at 58.44%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 3.73% trails the industry average.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. In comparison to other companies in the Leisure Equipment & Products industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, HASBRO INC has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Hasbro Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.