- FISV has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $69.4 million.
- FISV has traded 23,631 shares today.
- FISV is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FISV with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FISV NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FISV: Fiserv, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides financial services technology worldwide. FISV has a PE ratio of 26. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Fiserv a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. The average volume for Fiserv has been 882,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Fiserv has a market cap of $18.8 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.81 and a short float of 1.4% with 3.28 days to cover. Shares are up 12.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Fiserv as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and reasonable valuation levels. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 22.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 33.96% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- FISERV INC has improved earnings per share by 12.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, FISERV INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.98 versus $2.45 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.81 versus $2.98).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the IT Services industry average. The net income increased by 6.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $168.00 million to $178.00 million.
- You can view the full Fiserv Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.