- NVDA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $175.1 million.
- NVDA traded 13,924 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:18 AM.
- NVDA is up 2.4% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NVDA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NVDA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NVDA: NVIDIA Corporation operates as a visual computing company in the United States, Taiwan, China, the rest of Asia Pacific, Europe, and other Americas. The company operates through two segments, GPU and Tegra Processors. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.9%. NVDA has a PE ratio of 18. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate NVIDIA a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. The average volume for NVIDIA has been 8.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. NVIDIA has a market cap of $11.3 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 1.56 and a short float of 10.1% with 5.53 days to cover. Shares are up 5.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates NVIDIA as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- NVDA's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displaying stagnant earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.31, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 5.94, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 62.89% to $246.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 20.44%.
- The gross profit margin for NVIDIA CORP is rather high; currently it is at 61.42%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 11.64% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full NVIDIA Ratings Report.