- ABB has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $56.1 million.
- ABB traded 360,571 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:03 AM, representing 14.1% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ABB with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ABB NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ABB: ABB Ltd provides power and automation technologies for utility and industrial customers worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.5%. ABB has a PE ratio of 18. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates ABB a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for ABB has been 1.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. ABB has a market cap of $50.4 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are up 6.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates ABB as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, notable return on equity and increase in net income. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.49, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.14, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 217.77% to $53.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ABB LTD has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -9.93%.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Electrical Equipment industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, ABB LTD has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Electrical Equipment industry average. The net income increased by 3.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $544.00 million to $564.00 million.
- You can view the full ABB Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.