- WPG has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $26.7 million.
- WPG has traded 1.6 million shares today.
- WPG traded in a range 211.1% of the normal price range with a price range of $0.50.
- WPG traded above its daily resistance level (quality: 18 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 18 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Barbarian at the Gate' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying positive price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, 'resistance' while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is more than twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves higher. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in WPG with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for WPG NOW at Trade-Ideas
- WP GLIMCHER INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 89.1% in earnings ($0.12 versus $1.10).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 121.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $34.39 million to -$7.29 million.
- The gross profit margin for WP GLIMCHER INC is rather low; currently it is at 20.50%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -3.06% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $51.77 million or 23.08% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- Despite any intermediate fluctuations, we have only bad news to report on this stock's performance over the last year: it has tumbled by 30.43%, worse than the S&P 500's performance. Consistent with the plunge in the stock price, the company's earnings per share are down 131.81% compared to the year-earlier quarter.
- You can view the full WP Glimcher Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.