- 4-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 14,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 5,235
- 12-Week # shares sold: 22,399
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,235
- 24-Week # shares sold: 22,399
Stocks with insider trader activity include CNMD, GLAD and IPHI
The insurgent Voce fund beat out bigger managers and, according to a letter, the 'final curtain has yet to fall' on some 2015 campaigns, including one that could escalate quickly.
Stocks with insider trader activity include CNMD, AL and CNBKA
Investors considering the potential economic consequences of a Ted Cruz presidency need to be laser-focused on his plans to end Obamacare. One specific stock sector subset will be lucrative.