- 4-Week # shares bought: 4,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 10,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 3.1 million
- 12-Week # shares sold: 20,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 3.1 million
- 24-Week # shares sold: 51,500
HRG said it will seek strategic alternatives which could include the outright sale of Spectrum Brands (SPB).
Spectrum Brands said fourth quarter revenue was affected by four fewer shipping days during the period.
Analysts expect Spectrum Brands to report higher earnings and revenue for the 2016 fiscal fourth quarter when compared to last year.
Where some see danger and upheaval, investors see opportunity. And the harrowing Zika virus is no different. Investors are jumping into stocks focused on detecting or wiping out the virus.