- HELE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $19.7 million.
- HELE has traded 3,662 shares today.
- HELE is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HELE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HELE NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HELE: Helen of Troy Limited, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, imports, markets, and distributes a portfolio of consumer products worldwide. It operates through four segments: Housewares, Healthcare/Home Environment, Nutritional Supplements, and Personal Care. HELE has a PE ratio of 21. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Helen of Troy a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Helen of Troy has been 184,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Helen of Troy has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.00 and a short float of 2% with 2.33 days to cover. Shares are up 45.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Helen of Troy as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 20.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 311.76% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 57.86% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- HELEN OF TROY LTD reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, HELEN OF TROY LTD increased its bottom line by earning $4.52 versus $2.67 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($5.55 versus $4.52).
- 46.45% is the gross profit margin for HELEN OF TROY LTD which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 10.73% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 82.59% to $115.13 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, HELEN OF TROY LTD has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -77.63%.
- You can view the full Helen of Troy Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.