- 4-Week # shares bought: 110,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 101,200
- 12-Week # shares bought: 110,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 175,038
- 24-Week # shares bought: 110,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 736,982
The medical device company taps Jason Hannon, an 11-year company veteran, as its new president and COO, succeeding Patrick Miles, who was appointed vice chairman.
Zimmer Biomet is on track to return to growth, which could signal more mergers and acquisitions within the industry.
These medical device makers could be acquisition targets (and one buyer) following Zimmer Biomet's takeout of LDR Holding. Their charts are also buys, says technical chartist Bruce Kamich.
The $1 billion transaction could inspire other medical device companies and private equity firms to bend over backwards for spinal device assets.