- TROV has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $6.4 million.
- TROV has traded 143,922 shares today.
- TROV is trading at 4.74 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- TROV is trading at a new low 6.08% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TROV with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TROV NOW at Trade-Ideas
- TROVAGENE INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. Earnings per share have declined over the last year. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TROVAGENE INC reported poor results of -$0.76 versus -$0.71 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 35.5% in earnings (-$1.03 versus -$0.76).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Biotechnology industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 124.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$3.19 million to -$7.17 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$4.73 million or 69.15% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The gross profit margin for TROVAGENE INC is rather low; currently it is at 15.75%. Despite the low profit margin, it has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, TROV's net profit margin of -5648.81% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, TROVAGENE INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full TrovaGene Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.