- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 54,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 2.6 million
- 24-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 2.8 million
More production will mean lower oil prices.
U.S. oil producers added 4 rigs, while natural gas producers brought 3 rigs online, bring the overall count up to 665.
Gobbling up privately held acreage may continue to be a major priority for strategics in 2017, but so too will asset sales and equity raises as low leverage remains vital.