- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 54,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 2.6 million
- 24-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 2.8 million
Majors like Royal Dutch Shell and independents like EOG Resources are buying up prospective Texas acreage.
The Houston oil and gas operator said Tuesday it will consider asset sales if need be following its deal to bolster operations in the Permian Basin.
The North American count was bolstered by a significant uptick in Canadian rigs week-over-week, and U.S. oil producers have added more than 30 rigs so far in August.