- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 54,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 2.6 million
- 24-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 2.8 million
Sixteen rigs came online overall, with eight oil rigs added in U.S. resource basins and eight natural gas rigs added.
Investors seem to be struggling with where to place their bets as U.S. producers kick back into gear, but analysts have mapped out a few to keep an eye on.
Stifel initiated coverage on several oil and gas firms this morning.