- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,800
- 4-Week # shares sold: 8,871
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,800
- 12-Week # shares sold: 8,871
- 24-Week # shares bought: 21,550
- 24-Week # shares sold: 9,636
Rouse Properties (RSE) stock is popping on Thursday after the shopping mall owner said today that it agreed to Brookfield Asset Management's raised buyout offer.
Rouse Properties (RSE) stock is surging after the company announced it received an unsolicited acquisition proposal from Brookfield Asset Management (BAM).
Stocks with insider trader activity include RSE, MMS and XRAY