- DDC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $4.8 million.
- DDC has traded 91,835 shares today.
- DDC is trading at 3.88 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- DDC is trading at a new low 5.00% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DDC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DDC NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 17.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- DDC's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.03 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, DDC has a quick ratio of 2.14, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 88.88% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 46.58% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, DDC should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Metals & Mining industry. The net income increased by 93.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$7.80 million to -$0.55 million.
- You can view the full Dominion Diamond Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.