- AXDX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $5.3 million.
- AXDX has traded 54,563 shares today.
- AXDX is trading at 5.76 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- AXDX is trading at a new low 4.09% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in AXDX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for AXDX NOW at Trade-Ideas
- ACCELERATE DIAGNOSTICS INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, ACCELERATE DIAGNOSTICS INC reported poor results of -$0.71 versus -$0.42 in the prior year.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Life Sciences Tools & Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 71.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$5.20 million to -$8.90 million.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Life Sciences Tools & Services industry and the overall market, ACCELERATE DIAGNOSTICS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$6.96 million or 89.57% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The gross profit margin for ACCELERATE DIAGNOSTICS INC is currently very high, coming in at 100.00%. AXDX has managed to maintain the strong profit margin since the same quarter of last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, AXDX's net profit margin of -63550.00% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- You can view the full Accelerate Diagnostics Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.