- MYCC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.9 million.
- MYCC has traded 6,265 shares today.
- MYCC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MYCC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MYCC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MYCC: ClubCorp Holdings, Inc., a membership-based leisure company, owns and operates golf, country, business, sports, and alumni clubs in North America. It operates in two segments, Golf and Country Clubs; and Business, Sports, and Alumni Clubs. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.3%. MYCC has a PE ratio of 115. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate ClubCorp Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for ClubCorp Holdings has been 485,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. ClubCorp has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are up 28.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates ClubCorp Holdings as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally high debt management risk and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 5.00 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. Along with this, the company manages to maintain a quick ratio of 0.41, which clearly demonstrates the inability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for CLUBCORP HOLDINGS INC is rather low; currently it is at 23.96%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -2.08% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is higher, and it has outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period, despite the company's weak earnings results. We feel that the combination of its price rise over the last year and its current price-to-earnings ratio relative to its industry tend to reduce its upside potential.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry average. The net income has decreased by 13.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from -$3.73 million to -$4.22 million.
- CLUBCORP HOLDINGS INC's earnings per share declined by 16.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CLUBCORP HOLDINGS INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.20 versus -$0.59 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.48 versus $0.20).
- You can view the full ClubCorp Holdings Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.