- MIC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $82.7 million.
- MIC has traded 14,355 shares today.
- MIC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MIC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MIC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MIC: Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC, through its subsidiaries, owns, operates, and invests in infrastructure businesses that provide services to businesses and individuals primarily in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 5%. MIC has a PE ratio of 6. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Macquarie Infrastructure a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Macquarie Infrastructure has been 517,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Macquarie Infrastructure has a market cap of $6.9 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. The stock has a beta of 0.57 and a short float of 3.2% with 2.44 days to cover. Shares are up 22% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Macquarie Infrastructure as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- MIC's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 37.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 44.3%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, MIC's share price has jumped by 42.39%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Transportation Infrastructure industry and the overall market, MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE CP's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE CP is rather high; currently it is at 56.70%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year.
- You can view the full Macquarie Infrastructure Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.