- ACIW has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $13.3 million.
- ACIW has traded 17,780 shares today.
- ACIW is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ACIW with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ACIW NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ACIW: ACI Worldwide, Inc. develops, markets, installs, and supports software products and services for facilitating electronic payments worldwide. ACIW has a PE ratio of 39. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates ACI Worldwide a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for ACI Worldwide has been 574,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. ACI Worldwide has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.08 and a short float of 4% with 7.51 days to cover. Shares are up 23.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates ACI Worldwide as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 100.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 36.55% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, ACIW should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- ACI WORLDWIDE INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ACI WORLDWIDE INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.59 versus $0.54 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.71 versus $0.59).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income increased by 97.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$5.78 million to -$0.16 million.
- You can view the full ACI Worldwide Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.