- FRAN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $17.0 million.
- FRAN has traded 223,465 shares today.
- FRAN is up 3.2% today.
- FRAN was down 14.1% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FRAN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FRAN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FRAN: Francesca's Holdings Corporation, through its subsidiaries, operates a chain of retail boutiques. It offers fashion apparel, jewelry, accessories, and gifts primarily for women between the ages of 18 and 35. FRAN has a PE ratio of 21. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Francescas Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Francescas Holdings has been 649,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Francescas has a market cap of $680.5 million and is part of the services sector and retail industry. The stock has a beta of 0.05 and a short float of 16.1% with 4.94 days to cover. Shares are down 17.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Francescas Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in stock price during the past year, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- FRAN's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 9.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- FRAN has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, FRAN has a quick ratio of 2.19, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, regardless of the company's weak earnings results. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $23.63 million or 4.04% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, FRANCESCAS HOLDINGS CORP's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 16.83%.
- 48.99% is the gross profit margin for FRANCESCAS HOLDINGS CORP which we consider to be strong. Regardless of FRAN's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 5.54% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Francescas Holdings Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.