- FRAN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.7 million.
- FRAN has traded 1.3 million shares today.
- FRAN is trading at 106.04 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- FRAN is trading at a new low 14.02% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FRAN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FRAN NOW at Trade-Ideas
- FRAN's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 9.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- FRAN has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, FRAN has a quick ratio of 2.19, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, regardless of the company's weak earnings results. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $23.63 million or 4.04% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, FRANCESCAS HOLDINGS CORP's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 16.83%.
- 48.99% is the gross profit margin for FRANCESCAS HOLDINGS CORP which we consider to be strong. Regardless of FRAN's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 5.54% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Francescas Holdings Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.