- DANG has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $19.7 million.
- DANG has traded 800,058 shares today.
- DANG is trading at 6.82 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- DANG is trading at a new high 9.03% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DANG with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DANG NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Internet & Catalog Retail industry. The net income increased by 70.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $3.08 million to $5.24 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 19.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- DANG has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Even though the company has a strong debt-to-equity ratio, the quick ratio of 0.44 is very weak and demonstrates a lack of ability to pay short-term obligations.
- The gross profit margin for E-COMMERCE CH DANGDANG -ADR is rather low; currently it is at 17.67%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the weak results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 1.30% is above that of the industry average.
- DANG has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 17.14% from its price level of one year ago. Looking ahead, other than the push or pull of the broad market, we do not see anything in the company's numbers that may help reverse the decline experienced over the past 12 months. Despite the past decline, the stock is still selling for more than most others in its industry.
- You can view the full E-Commerce China Dangdang Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.