- FLT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $93.8 million.
- FLT is up 4.2% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FLT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FLT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FLT: FleetCor Technologies, Inc. provides fuel cards and workforce payment products and services in North America, Latin America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. FLT has a PE ratio of 35. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Fleetcor Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Fleetcor Technologies has been 550,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Fleetcor has a market cap of $14.2 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.35 and a short float of 1.5% with 2.04 days to cover. Shares are up 2.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Fleetcor Technologies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- FLT's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 22.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 63.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The stock has not only risen over the past year, it has done so at a faster pace than the S&P 500, reflecting the earnings growth and other positive factors similar to those we have cited here. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC has improved earnings per share by 13.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC increased its bottom line by earning $4.23 versus $3.37 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($6.15 versus $4.23).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 25.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $75.11 million to $94.15 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $67.40 million or 30.89% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -11.74%.
- You can view the full Fleetcor Technologies Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.