- 4-Week # shares bought: 19,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 3,632
- 12-Week # shares bought: 19,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 3,632
- 24-Week # shares bought: 19,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 3,632
Analysts feel the company might begin to lag midstream energy companies as the stock has outperformed these players during the past year, and a delayed asset sale process isn't helping.
All eyes will be on Dynegy, PPL, NextEra and others in the sector with power prices down over last year in much of the U.S. and the Oncor sale pending.