- SBNY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $74.9 million.
- SBNY has traded 59,482 shares today.
- SBNY is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SBNY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SBNY NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SBNY: Signature Bank provides various business and personal banking products and services. SBNY has a PE ratio of 23. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Signature Bank a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Signature Bank has been 355,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Signature has a market cap of $7.1 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 13% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Signature Bank as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- SIGNATURE BANK/NY has improved earnings per share by 19.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, SIGNATURE BANK/NY increased its bottom line by earning $5.97 versus $4.77 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($6.96 versus $5.97).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry. The net income increased by 26.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $66.01 million to $83.39 million.
- The gross profit margin for SIGNATURE BANK/NY is currently very high, coming in at 85.10%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 31.57% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 312.79% to $333.42 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SIGNATURE BANK/NY has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -37.15%.
- You can view the full Signature Bank Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.