- 4-Week # shares bought: 15,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 2.5 million
- 12-Week # shares bought: 15,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 2.5 million
- 24-Week # shares bought: 804,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 3.5 million
In the midst of a major turnaround, the Paramount, Nickelodeon and MTV owner is exploring a host of new ways to distribute its television networks and films.
Cable channels operated by Discovery Communications, Viacom, AMC Networks, A+E Networks and Scripps Networks Interactive will 'soft launch' a new streaming service in the coming weeks that will cost less than $20 a month.
Media companies are under pressure to offer investors a long-term argument for investment. The Goldman Sachs conference this week is a big opportunity.
Analysts at Wells Fargo say dilution concerns are overblown and that current levels provide a positive entry point for Disney investors. DIS stock could rally to $116.