- SNX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $9.9 million.
- SNX has traded 1,168 shares today.
- SNX is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SNX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SNX NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SNX: SYNNEX Corporation provides business process services to resellers, retailers, and original equipment manufacturers in the United States, Japan, and internationally. It operates in two segments, Technology Solutions and Concentrix. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.6%. SNX has a PE ratio of 18. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Synnex a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Synnex has been 222,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Synnex has a market cap of $3.3 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.63 and a short float of 11.3% with 23.42 days to cover. Shares are up 6.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Synnex as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- SNX's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 29.65% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, SNX should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- SYNNEX CORP has improved earnings per share by 16.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, SYNNEX CORP increased its bottom line by earning $4.58 versus $2.98 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($6.70 versus $4.58).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 694.47% to $208.18 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SYNNEX CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -28.47%.
- You can view the full Synnex Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.