- 4-Week # shares bought: 3,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 9,850
- 12-Week # shares bought: 3,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 9,850
- 24-Week # shares bought: 3,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 39,690
The 'New' Baker Hughes and two small-cap companies are where investors should look for a 'game changer' in the energy industry.
Land rigs are coming back online faster than some analysts expected in the third quarter, and these U.S. stocks are your best bets for getting ahead of the ball.
With oil prices approaching the $50 mark, analysts say it may be time to buy the shares of such high-performing prospects as Eco-Stim Energy, Nabors Industries and Halliburton.