- 4-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 7,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 7,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 7,000
The price of West Texas Intermediate crude oil contracts for December delivery settled down about 2% at $48.70 per barrel on Friday.
Pioneer Energy's (PES) stock rating was boosted to 'buy' from 'hold' at Jefferies on Friday.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Pioneer Energy Services (PES) as a weak on high relative volume candidate