- COO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $58.7 million.
- COO is down 3.4% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in COO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for COO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on COO: The Cooper Companies, Inc. operates as a medical device company worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0%. COO has a PE ratio of 34. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Cooper Companies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Cooper Companies has been 359,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Cooper Companies has a market cap of $8.8 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.03 and a short float of 4.5% with 5.38 days to cover. Shares are up 14% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Cooper Companies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, COO's share price has jumped by 41.84%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, COO should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- COO's revenue growth trails the industry average of 22.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for COOPER COMPANIES INC is currently very high, coming in at 70.78%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 13.74% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $79.84 million or 16.43% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, COOPER COMPANIES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -74.03%.
- You can view the full Cooper Companies Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.