- 4-Week # shares bought: 52,250
- 4-Week # shares sold: 1,488
- 12-Week # shares bought: 52,250
- 12-Week # shares sold: 1,488
- 24-Week # shares bought: 52,250
- 24-Week # shares sold: 25,882
Here are Monday's top research calls, including downgrades for CME Group, Nucor and SeaWorld, and an upgrade for Square.
The S&P 500 snapped its worst losing streak in decades as confidence in an election win for Hillary Clinton inspired market bulls.
U.S. stocks maintain big gains mid-afternoon Monday as election polls stabilize and forecast a win for Hillary Clinton in Tuesday's presidential election.