- INGN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.7 million.
- INGN is making at least a new 3-day high.
- INGN has a PE ratio of 9.
- INGN is mentioned 1.39 times per day on StockTwits.
- INGN has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- INGN is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- INGN is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- INGN is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- INGN is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in INGN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for INGN NOW at Trade-IdeasMore details on INGN: Inogen, Inc., a medical technology company, primarily develops, manufactures, and markets portable oxygen concentrators for patients, physicians and other clinicians, and third-party payors in the United States and internationally. INGN has a PE ratio of 9. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Inogen a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Inogen has been 213,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Inogen has a market cap of $729.5 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 20.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Inogen as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 22.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 42.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- INGN's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.85, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- INOGEN INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INOGEN INC reported lower earnings of $0.34 versus $1.22 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.45 versus $0.34).
- The gross profit margin for INOGEN INC is rather high; currently it is at 56.23%. Regardless of INGN's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 4.65% trails the industry average.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 60.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 120.42% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Looking ahead, however, we cannot assume that the stock's past performance is going to drive future results. Quite to the contrary, its sharp appreciation over the last year is one of the factors that should prompt investors to seek better opportunities elsewhere.
- You can view the full Inogen Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.