- LE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $7.7 million.
- LE has traded 364,786 shares today.
- LE is trading at 26.75 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- LE is trading at a new low 9.02% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LE NOW at Trade-Ideas
- Compared to other companies in the Internet & Catalog Retail industry and the overall market, LANDS' END INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, regardless of the company's weak earnings results. Looking ahead, our view is that this company's fundamentals will not have much impact in either direction, allowing the stock to generally move up or down based on the push and pull of the broad market.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the Internet & Catalog Retail industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income has significantly decreased by 28.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $45.94 million to $33.10 million.
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.26 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio is weak, LE's quick ratio is somewhat strong at 1.06, demonstrating the ability to handle short-term liquidity needs.
- You can view the full Lands' End Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.