- 4-Week # shares sold: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 2,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 15,038
- 4-Week # shares sold: 3,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 210,734
- 24-Week # shares sold: 213,734
Stocks sink on Monday as investors react to the latest threats on tariffs from Donald Trump.
China's Premier has said he will continue talks with Airbus over the purchase of $18 billion worth of A380 jets in a move that could signal a shift away from Boeing amid the ongoing trade war rhetoric between Washington and Beijing.
According to TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer's sources, news reports of an attempted trade truce with China are false.
President Donald Trump's plans to slap fresh tariffs on car imports would be " broadly credit negative for the global auto industry", a new Moody's report cautioned Monday.