- MTSI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $16.0 million.
- MTSI has traded 5,866 shares today.
- MTSI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MTSI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MTSI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MTSI: M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, and markets semiconductors and modules for use in wireless and wireline applications across the radio frequency, microwave, and millimeterwave spectrum. MTSI has a PE ratio of 656. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings has been 433,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. M/A-COM Technology has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 0.57 and a short float of 22.9% with 10.39 days to cover. Shares are up 26.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.98, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. To add to this, MTSI has a quick ratio of 2.40, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry. The net income increased by 76.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$22.12 million to -$5.31 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 260.44% to $13.94 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, M/A-COM TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 20.26%.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 76.19% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 116.58% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.