- MSG has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $60.8 million.
- MSG is making at least a new 3-day high.
- MSG has a PE ratio of 3.
- MSG is mentioned 1.90 times per day on StockTwits.
- MSG has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- MSG is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- MSG is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- MSG is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- MSG is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.