- MOH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $64.3 million.
- MOH traded 122,585 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:53 AM, representing 12.8% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MOH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MOH NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MOH: Molina Healthcare, Inc. provides Medicaid-related solutions to meet the health care needs of low-income families and individuals; and to assist state agencies in their administration of the Medicaid program. The company operates through two segments, Health Plans and Molina Medicaid Solutions. MOH has a PE ratio of 41. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Molina Healthcare a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Molina Healthcare has been 699,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Molina Healthcare has a market cap of $3.6 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.28 and a short float of 16.6% with 7.69 days to cover. Shares are up 31.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Molina Healthcare as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- MOH's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 13.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 53.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.28 versus $0.96 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.60 versus $1.28).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Providers & Services industry. The net income increased by 525.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $4.50 million to $28.15 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 162.51% to $553.63 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 1.62%.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 460.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 67.39% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- You can view the full Molina Healthcare Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.