- DISH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $122.2 million.
- DISH traded 212,771 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:00 AM, representing 12.7% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DISH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DISH NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on DISH: DISH Network Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides pay TV services in the United States. The company operates through two segments, DISH and Wireless. The company provides video services under the DISH brand. DISH has a PE ratio of 3. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate DISH Network a buy, 5 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for DISH Network has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. DISH Network has a market cap of $16.2 billion and is part of the services sector and media industry. The stock has a beta of 0.84 and a short float of 1.7% with 1.82 days to cover. Shares are down 1.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates DISH Network as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Media industry. The net income increased by 99.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $175.93 million to $351.49 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 3.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $891.60 million or 39.16% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 15.23%.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that the other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- DISH NETWORK CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, DISH NETWORK CORP increased its bottom line by earning $2.03 versus $1.86 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 3.9% in earnings ($1.95 versus $2.03).
- You can view the full DISH Network Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.