- 4-Week # shares bought: 11,269
- 4-Week # shares sold: 7,923
- 12-Week # shares bought: 11,269
- 12-Week # shares sold: 7,923
- 24-Week # shares bought: 24,269
- 24-Week # shares sold: 7,923
Renewable Energy stock is getting a boost from a rating upgrade and its a smaller than expected quarterly loss.
A change in renewable fuel regulations would be a negative for companies like Chevron and BP, says S&P Capital IQ.
Hillary Clinton is either about to become the first woman president of the United States or lose to Donald--who'd'a' thunk it--Trump.
If you think Hillary Clinton's headed to the White House, here's how you can bet on it through the stock market.