- CHRW has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $107.6 million.
- CHRW has traded 899,057 shares today.
- CHRW traded in a range 237.9% of the normal price range with a price range of $2.32.
- CHRW traded above its daily resistance level (quality: 12 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 12 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Barbarian at the Gate' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying positive price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, 'resistance' while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is more than twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves higher. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CHRW with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CHRW NOW at Trade-Ideas
- CHRW's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- C H ROBINSON WORLDWIDE INC has improved earnings per share by 15.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, C H ROBINSON WORLDWIDE INC increased its bottom line by earning $3.05 versus $2.65 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.30 versus $3.05).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Air Freight & Logistics industry average. The net income increased by 14.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $93.19 million to $106.48 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 595.25% to $100.40 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, C H ROBINSON WORLDWIDE INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 18.50%.
- You can view the full CH Robinson Worldwide Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.