- VDSI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $21.2 million.
- VDSI has traded 346,514 shares today.
- VDSI is trading at 4.32 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- VDSI is trading at a new high 4.07% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in VDSI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for VDSI NOW at Trade-Ideas
- VDSI's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 4.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 67.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- VDSI has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.24, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, VASCO DATA SEC INTL INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 277.77% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 134.47% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, VDSI should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- You can view the full Vasco Data Security International Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.