- CBPO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $11.7 million.
- CBPO is making at least a new 3-day high.
- CBPO has a PE ratio of 39.
- CBPO is mentioned 1.81 times per day on StockTwits.
- CBPO has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- CBPO is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- CBPO is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- CBPO is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- CBPO is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CBPO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CBPO NOW at Trade-IdeasMore details on CBPO: China Biologic Products, Inc. engages in the research, development, manufacture, and sale of human plasma-based biopharmaceutical products to hospitals and inoculation centers in the People's Republic of China. CBPO has a PE ratio of 39. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate China Biologic Products a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for China Biologic Products has been 96,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. China Biologic has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 1.48 and a short float of 0.4% with 0.46 days to cover. Shares are up 67.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates China Biologic Products as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- CBPO's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 21.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 25.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CBPO's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.28 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, CBPO has a quick ratio of 1.52, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, CHINA BIOLOGIC PRODUCTS INC's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 26.08% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 143.07% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, CBPO should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- CHINA BIOLOGIC PRODUCTS INC has improved earnings per share by 26.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CHINA BIOLOGIC PRODUCTS INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.72 versus $1.95 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.56 versus $2.72).
- You can view the full China Biologic Products Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.