- IART has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.1 million.
- IART is making at least a new 3-day high.
- IART has a PE ratio of 56.
- IART is mentioned 1.84 times per day on StockTwits.
- IART has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- IART is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- IART is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- IART is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- IART is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in IART with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for IART NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on IART: Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets surgical implants and medical instruments for use in neurosurgery, extremity reconstruction, orthopedics, and general surgery. The company operates in five segments: U.S. Neurosurgery; U.S. Extremities; U.S. IART has a PE ratio of 56. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Integra Lifesciences Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Integra Lifesciences Holdings has been 181,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Integra Lifesciences has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.74 and a short float of 10% with 14.05 days to cover. Shares are up 24.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Integra Lifesciences Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HLDGS reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HLDGS turned its bottom line around by earning $1.04 versus -$0.81 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.24 versus $1.04).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry. The net income increased by 280.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $2.21 million to $8.38 million.
- IART's revenue growth trails the industry average of 22.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.90, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. To add to this, IART has a quick ratio of 1.63, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 180.95% to $31.62 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HLDGS has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -74.03%.
- You can view the full Integra Lifesciences Holdings Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.