- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,600
- 4-Week # shares sold: 2,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,600
- 12-Week # shares sold: 2,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,600
- 24-Week # shares sold: 22,000
Alkermes (ALKS) CEO Richard Pops said on CNBC that the price of medicine and the type of insurance patients have are both contributing to the drug pricing problem.
Jim Cramer sees the possibility of growth for Norfolk Southern and Snap-On.
Strong demand drives results and gains for Boeing, Akamai and others.