- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 9,521
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 9,521
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 9,521
Investors may regret a "complacency trade" that allowed shares to rebound after election plunge.
President-elect calls Tom Price and Seema Verma a health care "dream team," but analysts say hospital and health insurance stocks could be in for a shock.
Hospital companies are likely be hit the worst in the public markets given their dependency on policies under the Affordable Care Act.