- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 9,521
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 9,521
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 9,521
President-elect calls Tom Price and Seema Verma a health care "dream team," but analysts say hospital and health insurance stocks could be in for a shock.
Hospital companies are likely be hit the worst in the public markets given their dependency on policies under the Affordable Care Act.
A Republican sweep of the White House and both chambers of Congress could be bad news for hospital stocks.
Healthcare stocks stand to benefit most from a Clinton presidency, Democratic House and Republican Senate.