- SCOR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.1 million.
- SCOR has traded 45,370 shares today.
- SCOR is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SCOR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SCOR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SCOR: comScore, Inc. provides digital media analytics products and services for content publishers, advertisers, advertising agencies, and network operators primarily in the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin America, and Asia. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate comScore a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for comScore has been 268,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. comScore has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.51 and a short float of 3.9% with 4.84 days to cover. Shares are up 22.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates comScore as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- SCOR's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 5.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, SCOR's share price has jumped by 76.09%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- Although SCOR's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.16 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.87 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 836.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$0.78 million to -$7.33 million.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, COMSCORE INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full comScore Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.